I've added a slideshow I put together. Sam wasn't quite 4 months when this was finished.
If I had the words to Hal's prayer for Sam I would post it as well. I may go back and try to compile that prayer for another post. That's another day.
There are some good memories in this video. Considering the first experience, I would say my favorite picture is the heartbeat slide. The pic of Granny and Sam is a close second. The one of both sets of grandparents is third.
I did not intentionally rank family. We all know that Aunt La is Sam's favorite.
Enjoy........
4 comments:
Simply beautiful!
Simply beautiful is right! I would like to watch this over and over all day, but crying on my keyboard is not a good thing! Thanks so much for sharing.
Love the video. I too could watch it all day. Comments need a little work--just the part about the favorite aunt:)
This is a great blog. Sam gives me my baby "fix"
Post a Comment