This was Sam's first camping trip that wasn't in the backyard. We spent a day in Bankhead National Forest (Sipsey Wilderness) where we camped, hiked, and fished.
The wildlife was very angry with us. We were ferociously attacked by alligator gar while fishing. A moccasin that I know in my heart was 12 feet long tried to carry off our kayak. Jennifer ran it off while I did my traditional native American snake deliverance dance. I found chiggars on parts of my body I have never seen without a mirror.
Sam joins me in the snake deliverance dance.

Sam loves the kayak! As long as it's not in the water.

Everyone follows Sam to the water spicket.

The wildlife was very angry with us. We were ferociously attacked by alligator gar while fishing. A moccasin that I know in my heart was 12 feet long tried to carry off our kayak. Jennifer ran it off while I did my traditional native American snake deliverance dance. I found chiggars on parts of my body I have never seen without a mirror.
Sam joins me in the snake deliverance dance.
Sam loves the kayak! As long as it's not in the water.

Everyone follows Sam to the water spicket.



2 comments:
Wild at Heart!
I think you did what any self-respecting man would do in the given circumstance...let Jennifer handle anything potentially life threatening.
After all, should one of you be biten by the snake, you could obviously run to get help with more speed and agility than your female counterpart...right?
OK, in this case that may be a poor excuse but I would use it just in case.
Post a Comment