
Sam recently had his first hair cut. While the rattail brought back fond memories of our own childhood, it had to go. Otherwise, Sam would be required to get a "3" tatoo immediately. Unfortunately, nothing complements a muscle shirt and denim cut-offs like a rattail...so much for his favorite outfit. For those of you concerned about the fate of the rattail, it is preserved for posterity in the obligatory
Baby's First Curl box.
Sorry for the time gap between posts.
3 comments:
I miss the rattail! What's so bad about a little tattoo? PaPa
I'm with Papa...I don't see the connection with implied negativity toward the tattoo...The "3" tattoo, maybe not so much but would Jennifer really be opposed to a nice heart on Sam's bicep with "MOM" written on it? Every mom should be so lucky!
Blake
I'm with Blake. The boy needs his first tatto.
pops!
Post a Comment